Hey. Hey! HEY! WATCH OUT FOR THAT FALLING ANVIL!!!
(CRASH!)
I warned you. Oh, yep; I call this month...
INTERNATIONAL PRANK MONTH
Did all of you have a good April Fools Day? That was a while ago, but I thought I should ask.Well, did you play some pranks? YOUR SHOES ARE UN- oh, you don't have any laces. Anyway, I have been playing many pranks! In fact...
(CRASH!)
I warned you. Oh, yep; I call this month...
INTERNATIONAL PRANK MONTH
Did all of you have a good April Fools Day? That was a while ago, but I thought I should ask.Well, did you play some pranks? YOUR SHOES ARE UN- oh, you don't have any laces. Anyway, I have been playing many pranks! In fact...
FREDDY'S GUIDE TO PRANKS
You want rage a prank war? Here are some pranks to get you started:
- You want to start mellow. Tie a pant-leg in a knot (So they can't put them on! He, he!); something not to tough.
- Next, do something that could be a nuisance, but wouldn't make a very big impact. What the heck, balance a thing of laundry on top of their door! (So it will fall on them when they take their first step into the room!)
- Now, we get tough. Hide their shoes. Or socks. GO TOUGH.
- Now, take those socks of theirs, and go with my favorite prank. Hang the socks on a tree. If you want to be REALLY mean (CAUTION), hope for rain. MWA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment