Monday, May 5, 2014

Creative Writing

Life.
And death.
When walking down the street, or filling out your tax returns, they seem so different. So far away from each other. As if they were not even close to the same. When buying candy, or eating it five minutes later, Life. Life is dominant. You are living.
But alas, I am soon to be not. For, now, as I am falling, they are very close together. As life ends death begins, or that is how you see it. I am so confused by the now infinitesimal gap between the two, the life, and the death, that I see it differently. I cannot see it that way, as I am near-death. Near the end of the first part, life, and almost onto the second. Death; terrifically terrible. The beginning of the end. Enforced bliss.
And now, ‘tis upon me. Death.
Organized chaos. Death.
The end. The sweet yet terrible end. Death.
Falling, from one world to the other. Death.
The other.
The other. Birth.
Life.

1 comment: